Case V2 for Naked GoPro Camera has been upgraded with a new injection moulded back and front cover. The new design is much cleaner and slick. It is provided in two different versions, if you already have has a GoPro HERO6/7, this is the best choice to make your naked camera to be super neat and light. Meanwhile, it can protect your camera motherboard well in a crash compared to using thinner and cheaper options
- Item: Case V2 for Naked Camera
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: [email protected]
- Voltage: 2-4S
How to Assemble
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.