- SMO 4K Camera is an ultralight action camera that is specially designed for FPV drones. Developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology, it only weighs 30g and can be easily mounted on a variety of FPV drones including micro cinewhoop like Beta95X V3, 3-4” ducted quads, 4-5” long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs.
- With SMO 4K camera’s 4K wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilisation function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilizations and better dynamic range.
- Support using the radio transmitter to control SMO 4K Camera on power on/off and start/stop recording remotely, making it more convenient to operate.
- UV filter and ND16 filter are both provided in the package. ND filters not only can prevent the issue of jello generated in the insane flight but also acts as a lens protector. Meanwhile, if pilots are flying indoors or at dusk, the UV filter would be your best choice to protect your lens.
- The power supply range is 6V-27V, supporting 2-6S Lipo batteries. With the 4-pin pluggable connector, pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
Designed For All Drones
SMO 4K is an ultralight action camera that is designed for mounting on an FPV. Weighing at just 30 grams, and it can be easily mounted and carried on a variety of FPV drones including cinewhoops like Beta95X V3, 3-4” ducted quads, 4-5” long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs. Highly recommend the new Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter, it has a built-in mount for the SMO 4K camera for easy out-of-the-box installation. Meanwhile, its “pusher-style” inverted frame maintains a low center of gravity and makes the drone easier to maneuver.
SMO 4K is backed up with Insta360’s proprietary FlowState stabilization algorithm, and it will keep your shots so smooth. What’s more, we have added an FPV augmenting model for processing SMO 4K aerial video. Thanks to a new algorithm, the flight footage can stay more clear and steady.
4K Wide Angle
With the SMO 4K action camera, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range. SMO 4K also can shoot 4K footage with a new ultra-wide FOV option in Insta360 Studio that removes distortion from your shots. In addition, a 100mbps bitrate and H.265 encoding deliver crisp details.
No More Jello Effect
Plug-in and Control
The camera comes with a 6V to 27V power connector that supports 2S to 6S LiPo FPV batteries. Just plug in and go. Pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording. You can also connect the camera to your flight controller to start and stop recording remotely without having to stop flying.