In an effort to push the boundaries of carry the camera on the smallest platform, Flywoo designed the smallest hexacopter possible in their history.
Firefly Hex nano , a nano- sized fpv drone designed to carry Insta 360go, SMO 4K camera for some action flying.Weighing in at just 57.9g , the Firefly hex nano is small , flexible, stable , but is full of power and offers unmatched control . Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jelly.
The Hex Nano is equipped with GOKU HEX 13A STACK and 6pcs ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors, to bring the Firefly a quiet, stable, flexible and long flight time characteristics. Perfect for the indoor and outdoor recording every beautiful flying moment!
FC & ESC :
- GOKU HEX F411 16X16 STACK, support 4s battery. Use powerful STM32F411 chip,5V/2A BEC, black box, WS2812LED
- Support 2 complete hardware, 1 serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open ! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
Battery recommend :
- About 6 min flight with Explorer 450mAh 4S battery
- About 4 min flight with Explorer 300mAh 4S battery
- 1 x Prebuilt and tested Firefly hex nano hexacopter
- 2 x HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- 2 x Lipo Strap