The Ethix lipo bag specifically designed by Mr Steele himself will warm your packs to optimum ripping temps, tell you what voltage they are, charge your gopro and even feel deluxe against your hands with the robust synthetic suede lined interior.
The internal heating element is designed to run off of a 12V regulator that is built inside. The bag itself is thermally isolated and comes with a sleek zipper to keep all the dirt out, and the high temperature inside. The outer pocket stores your phone while charging, or while you’re out and about.
The bag is designed to hold up to 30x 1300mAh 4S or 20x 6S 1300mAh packs neatly.
- This is for calibrating ADC(voltage) accuracy in factory or re-calibration after using for a long time.
- Press & hold button for 2 seconds, it shows “CAL” & then flashing “Hi”, apply stable “25.50V”, then shot press button, wait for a flashing “Lo”, apply stable”10.50V” , short press button and wait for it to finish.
- if apply voltage is far away from ideal ref voltage, it shows “Err”
- Height: 165mm
- Width: 240mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 440g
- Heater target temperature: 50C / 120F
- USB Charger Input: 3S-6S
- USB Charger output: up to 2A
- Low Voltage Cutoff voltages: 3S @ 10.5, 4S @ 14V, 5S @ 17.5, 6S @ 21V
- Maximum voltage: 25.5V
- Minimum voltage: 10.5V