In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturising the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the Nanohawk, a nano sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience in a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the Nanohawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any manoeuvre. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimised for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the Nanohawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia Nanohawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor’s performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
The Emax Nano hawk offers an all new nano scaled experience to FPV drones, pushing the boundaries further of what is possible.
- At a weight of 20 grams dry without battery, this is the lightest weight quadcopter EMAX has ever produced.
- Utilises a Carbon Fiber main frame for minimum vibration and strength with a molded shell and propeller guard.
- Standard on the Nanohawk platform is the Runcam Nano 3 which brings a premium FPV feed at an extremely low weight.
- Featuring all new 0802 19000kv motors with new Avia Nanohawk 31mm propellers, we are able to get a powerful, yet smooth drone while still retaining flight time.
- Utilising the new lightweight, high-current power connector, the GNB27 with battery included.
1x NanoHawk Ultralight Indoor FPV Drone
1x 300mAh 1S H 3.8V GNB27 LiPo Battery
1x 1S USB Battery Charger
2x PH2.0 to GNB27 Charging Adapters
1x Spare Avia NanoHawk Propeller Set
1x Spare Hardware Kit